There may be many situations in which you want to see your mobile phone’s display on a bigger screen say, as of a laptop. It is a great experience to play games, watch movies, or your photos and videos by streaming your Android device on the laptop through the wireless networks. Given below, are some of the tricks to cast mobile screen on laptop.
Cast mobile screen on laptop
This is the most flexible way to cast your mobile screen on laptop if both the devices are connected via the same network. You need to download Airdroid app from the play store on your mobile. After the installation of the app, open it on your phone, and follow these steps:
- When you open the app, you will see three options as “Airdroid web”, “My computer” and “Add device”. You can either select Airdroid web or My computer.
- If you select “Airdroid web” you will get two options. The first one is, you can visit the site http://web.airdroid.com and sign in by using the account or scanning the QR code. Else, you can connect via IP address and the port number.
- If you connect by entering the port number on your PC web browser you will get a message on your mobile to accept or decline the screen sharing. Click on Accept and enjoy!
2. AllCast Chrome Extension
You need to have Google Chrome in your laptop as a web browser and hotspot connectivity and a smartphone with android 5+.
- Install the AllCast Reciever extension on your google chrome browser and Screen Recording and Mirror app from the play store on your mobile.
- Turn on your mobile hotspot on your laptop and connect your mobile with the hotspot.
- Type chrome://apps in your browser and click AllCast receiver.
- Open the Screen Recording and Mirror app on your mobile and connect both of them.
- When you open the app on your phone, you will see a code that matches your IP address something like “Chrome@22.214.171.124.1”.
- Connect by clicking on that code and enjoy android on your laptop.
Did you try to cast your mobile screen on a laptop yet? Tell us in the comments below if it worked or not.